EMBOLC COURSES & EVENTS
- This event has passed.
FULL MOON CEREMONY
Join women around the world in an online full moon workshop – back to cyclical living
1. October 2020 @ 17:00 – 18:00 CEST
Women are highly affected by the moon and the different phases in its cycle of around 29.5 days – the same length of time as the menstruation cycle of the average woman. And we are affected regardless of whether we still menstruate.
When we lived in tune with nature, women’s cycle followed the cycle of the moon.
When the moon went dark, women left men and children on their own during new moon. They shed their blood and went still. They went within. They listened within, and as the new moon showed itself, they returned to those they loved a bit wiser, in tune with Nature, with their intuition and with their soul.
When the full moon came around, they ovulated, they embraced life and they spent time with others under the full moon, letting go of what no longer served them.
As women of the Western world, most of us are not brought up to respect the treasured cycle that is the foundation for being a woman. But we still need it. Actually, the further away from Nature we get, the more we need it. When we ignore this cycle, it leaves us aching, tired, irritable, angry and most of all longing for something. Something we may have forgotten. The whisper of our soul.
Celebrate the Full Moon in Aries with other women around the world. During the one-hour ceremony, you will:
– Learn briefly about the themes astrologers tell us that this full moon in Pisces brings us to work with
– Quiet your mind through a guided moon meditation
– Gain knowledge on what this full moon sheds its light on in your life – to let go of what no longer serves you
– Set your positive intention to replace what you are letting go.